The best way to endorse your product would be to announce its brilliance from a household sensation that forms a part of their daily lives. Listening to a fake success story from the mouth of a celebrity might draw our attention towards the product for a while but it is not the most credible source as we all know it. As digital media has taken up a considerable portion of our lives, blogs and vlogs have become an integral part of it! Blogger outreach services have now become one of the most proactive forms of marketing a product.
Ref : globexoutreach.com
HOW A BLOGGER PROMOTES A PRODUCT
- There’s a lot of hassle involved in hiring an agency to launch a campaign in order to promote a product. Instead they simply hire a blogger.
- The bloggers who already a trustworthy source of information are given the onus of promoting a certain product through the mention of it in their blogs.
- Several such influential bloggers are appointed to promote a certain brand of products.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A BLOGGER ON BOARD
- Since people rely on them for their genuine advices, they believe them to be true thus creating a positive impact for the products.
- A parasitic relation where the blogger is given the product to use and review it increases the promotional quality.
- Having several bloggers on board creates a massive impact.
- The expense incurred on marketing is comparatively lower.
- People who do not follow a certain blog miss out on the links of the product..
Overall, blogging is the new source of entertainment and information for the literary masses and this kind of paid traffic mostly works in a companies’ favor.